Tel Aviv /
G&A – G&A /
We are looking for an Associate Counsel to join our fast-growing team; to help us promote our data-for-justice revolution. We developed a platform that uses AI and Machine Learning to discover harmful legal violations, securing compensation for millions of victims.
Who Are You?
You are a highly motivated, organized, and process-oriented person, ready to put your skills to work. You are a team player, open-minded, and collaborative. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can make things happen in a fast-paced startup environment.
Not Your Typical Associate Counsel Role
Our mission is about justice at scale, and we provide our team members with the resources they need to get the job done. Imagine walking into work every day knowing that you’re not only advancing your career, but making a positive impact on the world. At Darrow, we have created an open, action-based culture unlike any other. As a key member of our legal team, this role requires a deep understanding of the law and our business.
What Will You Be Doing?
Darrow’s Associate Counsel will be responsible for leading the company’s legal efforts and operations, providing legal support and guidance to the company, leadership and departments on a wide range of legal matters.
- Review, draft, and negotiate a variety of commercial contracts and strategic agreements in Israel and the US, including client, vendor, and service provider contracts
- Lead strategic operational projects in the legal sphere
- Provide advice and guidance on legal and regulatory compliance issues, including relating to commercial, employment, privacy and intellectual property law
- Assist with the management of corporate governance
- Collaborate with business and operational teams to support the company's objectives and initiatives
- Manage the company’s internal legal processes
- Manage and protect the company’s intellectual property portfolio
- Stay current on legal developments and provide training and guidance to company personnel on legal and compliance issues
- 4-5 years licensed as a lawyer, with experience in corporate, hi-tech, international commercial, employment, privacy and intellectual property law
- 3+ years of experience in a top-tier law firm
- 1+ years of experience as an in-house legal counsel at an international tech company
- Native English speaker
- Excellent legal research and analysis skills, including the ability to identify and assess legal risks and provide practical, business-focused solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex legal concepts to a non-legal audience and negotiate with strategic partners and clients
- A law degree from an accredited institution
- Bar membership.