Senior WEBINT Specialist
Tel Aviv /
Legal Data – Research /
You’re a talented, remarkable, and ambitious person who wants to put your best ideas to work. You’re not someone who wants another transient job, where you’re kinda stifled. You want your work to have meaning. We’re Darrow, a booming start-up committed to changing the world using Machine Learning & AI. We are looking for the next key member of our team to join our data-for-justice revolution.
Not Your Average Role
Imagine arriving at work knowing that you’re not only promoting your career… but creating an impact. At Darrow, that’s exactly what you’ll experience. We’re a team of data experts and legal practitioners who deploy data, machine learning, and AI to monitor the web and discover undetected legal violations. By doing so, we bring them to light and justice — securing compensation for victims and deterring bad actors from wrongdoing. We created an open, action-based culture unlike any other, based on the shared values of creating an impact and making a change. Our mission is about impact at scale, and we provide our team members with access to the resources they need to get the work done. This is where you come in.
About the Role
We are looking for a Web Intelligence (WEBINT) mastermind to join our growing legal data department. As a WEBINT Specialist at Darrow, you will use the company’s data products and WEBINT methodologies; find innovative ways to harness intelligence tools into insights and formulate new data pipelines.
- Play a key role in Darrow’s Analysis core teams - fuse intelligence gathering, data analysis, and legal research
- Ideate WEBINT methodologies to improve Darrow’s production team
- Collaborate with Darrow’s Product and Data Engineering teams to improve automations and workflows
- 2+ years of WEBINT experience- a must
- Experience with WEBINT softwares and technologies
- Experience with turning data into derive insights, and using free tools to acquire data from online sources
- Experience with intelligence and deep research methodologies
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams
- Experience with python / scripting, SQL - strong advantage
- Entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
- LL.B or LL.M degree- an advantage