Legal Data Specialist
Tel Aviv /
Legal Data – Legal Data /
You’re a talented, remarkable, and ambitious legal expert with a data driven mindset, who wants to put your best ideas to work.You’re not someone who wants another transient job, where you’re kinda stifled. You want your work to have meaning. We’re Darrow, a booming start-up committed to changing the world using Machine Learning & AI. We are looking for the next key team member, to join our data-for-justice revolution.
Not Your Average Role
Imagine arriving at work knowing that you’re not only promoting your career… but creating an impact. At Darrow, that’s exactly what you’ll experience. We’re a team of data experts and legal practitioners who deploy data, machine learning, and AI to monitor the web and discover undetected legal violations. By doing so, we bring them to light and justice — securing compensation for victims and deterring bad actors from wrongdoing. We created an open, action-based culture unlike any other, based on the shared values of creating an impact and making a change. Our mission is about impact at scale, and we provide our team members with access to the resources they need to get the work done.
This is where you come in.
About the Role
We are looking for someone with a bright legal mind and demonstrated analytical skills to join our growing legal data department. As a Legal Data Specialist, you will use Darrow’s data products to detect legal violations in scale; evaluate and predict case outcomes with cutting-edge accuracy; and formulate new data pipelines.
- Play a key role in Darrow’s Analysis core team - fuse intelligence gathering, data analysis, and legal research
- Translate company’s needs into actionable data collection plan
- Locate new data sources, using advanced analytical tools
- Help establish automatic methods in collaboration with Darrow’s Product and Data Engineering teams
- Excellent legal-research skill
- LL.B degree - a must
- +1 year of relevant experience as an analyst
- WEBINT/ OSINT/ CI / other relevant intelligence experience - a must
- Proficient in English
- Analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams
- Entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
- Experience with leading data analysis teams - an advantage
- LL.M degree - an advantage