Legal Account Executive
New York /
Revenue – Sales /
We are looking for a talented, remarkable, and ambitious legal expert with exceptional relationship-building skills, who wants to put their best ideas to work.
You’re not someone who wants another transient job, where you’re kinda stifled. You want your work to have meaning.
We’re Darrow, a booming start-up committed to changing the world using Machine Learning & AI. We are looking for the next key member of our expanding US team, to join our data-for-justice revolution.
Not Your Average Role
We’re a team of data experts and legal practitioners who deploy data, machine learning, and AI to monitor the web and discover undetected legal violations. By doing so, we bring them to light and justice — securing compensation for victims and deterring bad actors from wrongdoing.
We created an open, action-based culture unlike any other, based on the shared values of creating an impact and making a change. Our mission is about impact at scale, and we provide our team members with access to the resources they need to get the work done. We are looking for the right lawyers to add to our team and help us achieve this mission.
This is where you come in.
About the Role
We're looking for a talented Legal Account Executive to help orchestrate Darrow’s sales and build strong relationships with our partners to help bring justice to light.
This is not your typical Account Executive role - at Darrow, you will first and foremost be in charge of presenting business opportunities to our clients. This means you will pitch new and uncovered legal violations, be the clients’ knowledge base and point of contact, and basically own the relationship between Darrow and its partners. This requires top-notch legal skills, ability to “think on your feet”, and a passion for presenting and debating legal cases. In this role, you will be at the center of our Sales team, supporting our product strategy, and creating, leading, and executing core business processes.
The ideal candidate is a driven self-starter, who functions well under pressure, has strong interpersonal and communication skills, an ability to improvise and find creative solutions, and always strives to succeed.
- Develop strong relationships with key channel partner contacts
- Manage a network of business partners
- Meet all key performance metrics including: pipeline creation, revenue generation, joint marketing goals
- Play a leading role in channel partner revenue growth
- Proactively monitor dashboards to ensure contract adherence and promote efficiency
- Lead optimization projects
- Ensure successful follow-through of sales cycle
- A licensed lawyer with 2+ years of litigation or corporate experience in a top tier U.S. law firm (Class Action litigation experience is a big plus)
- Experience in sales / business development / partnership management
- Strong relationship-builder with outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment, and to lead an entire project from beginning to end
- Experience in presenting legal issues (either in litigation, academics, or other framework)
- Industry experience in legal technology - preferred
- Resourceful, agile, truthful & trustworthy
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Weekly lunch benefit
- Hybrid work model
- Eligibility to participate in a bonus incentive plan and stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Darrow’s success
- Darrow provides a reasonable range of compensation. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. The range of (total/base) pay for this role is $150,000 - $190,000