Litigation Success Manager
New York /
Revenue – Litigation Success /
We are looking for a talented, remarkable, and ambitious legal expert with exceptional relationship-building skills, who wants to put their best ideas to work.
You’re not someone who wants another transient job, where you’re kind of stifled. You want your work to have meaning.
We’re Darrow, a booming start-up committed to changing the world using Machine Learning & AI. We are looking for the next key member of our expanding US team, to join our data-for-justice revolution.
Not Your Average Role
We’re a team of data experts and legal practitioners who deploy data, machine learning, and AI to monitor the web and discover undetected legal violations. By doing so, we bring them to light and justice — securing compensation for victims and deterring bad actors from wrongdoing.
We created an open, action-based culture unlike any other, based on the shared values of creating an impact and making a change. Our mission is about impact at scale, and we provide our team members with access to the resources they need to get the work done.
This is where you come in.
About the Role
We're looking for a talented Litigation Success Manager to orchestrate Darrow’s Litigation Success team and build strong relationships with our partners to help bring justice to light.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, who works comfortably under pressure, has a problem-solving mindset, and has strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with key channel partners as the primary point of contact
- Proactively monitor dashboards to ensure contract adherence and promote efficiency
- Lead optimization projects, and ensure successful litigation process
- Collaborate with the Legal Account Executive team to create and maintain success plans for the assigned partners
- Communicate and engage with cross-functional peers to ensure customer feedback is delivered and incorporated into every aspect
- Take ownership of complicated partner issues and follow through to resolution
- A licensed lawyer with 1-3 years of litigation or corporate experience in a top-tier U.S. law firm
- Strong relationship-builder with outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment, and to lead an entire project from beginning to end
- Top-notch legal expertise and a passion for discussing legal cases
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship
- Eligibility to participate in a bonus incentive plan and stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Darrow’s success
- Medical and dental insurance (including coverage for all your dependents)
- Flexible Parental leave, unlimited time off policy, and lunch benefit
- Equipment of choice and home office set-up as needed
- Hybrid work and flexible working hours