About Darwin Homes
At Darwin Homes, we fundamentally believe that the rental experience is broken. Too often, property management—serving as the middleman between investors and residents—often means shoddy service, hidden fees, and inefficient processes that shortchange everybody involved. Darwin was built to make residents' and owners' lives easier through an innovative ecosystem of technologies. We have created the best product in the market for residents to discover, tour and lease their future home; and for owners to have complete peace of mind from our modern management and leasing services built around our core values of transparency and professionalism. Darwin Homes is the destination for single-family rental services for property owners and residents.
The Darwin Homes team is composed of a diverse set of alumni from DoorDash, Square, Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn and other top technology companies. The founders and executive team have over 30+ years of combined experience in scaling disruptive technology and operations-focused businesses.
Darwin Homes was backed by top Silicon Valley venture capital (Khosla, Fifth Wall) and was acquired by Pagaya Technologies, a publicly traded company, in early 2023. Pagaya is an AI/ML data technology company with offices in Tel Aviv, New York and Austin.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst at Darwin Homes who is excited at the opportunity to dive deep into data and drive action driven analytics. This role will be tasked with partnering with our business leaders to build robust reports, create dashboards, and drive analytical insights
What You'll Do (Essential Functions, include the most important metric they will be measured on)
- Design, develop and support various reporting functions
- Build and distribute dashboards to various business partners
- Work with business leaders on ad hoc analytics / reporting
- And other responsibilities as required
What You'll Have (Education/Experience/Technical Skills)
- 2-4 years of professional experience in business intelligence/data visualization
- Proficient in SQL Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI, Sigma
- Experience working with internal stakeholders and/or external customers to understand their data needs, and recommend solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience and aptitude to work with different data sources with strong analytical skills and experience
$100,000 - $110,000 a year