Home Services Coordinator (template)
Portfolio Operations /
About Darwin Homes
At Darwin Homes, we fundamentally believe that the rental experience is broken. Too often, property management—serving as the middleman between investors and residents—often means shoddy service, hidden fees, and inefficient processes that shortchange everybody involved.
Darwin was built to make residents' and owners' lives easier through an innovative ecosystem of technologies. We have created the best product in the market for residents to discover, tour and lease their future home; and for owners to have complete peace of mind from our modern management and leasing services built around our core values of transparency and professionalism. Darwin Homes is the destination for single-family rental services for property owners and residents.
The Darwin Homes team is composed of a diverse set of alumni from DoorDash, Square, Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn and other top technology companies. The founders and executive team have over 30+ years of combined experience in scaling disruptive technology and operations-focused businesses.
Darwin Homes was backed by top Silicon Valley venture capital (Khosla, Fifth Wall) and was acquired by Pagaya Technologies, a publicly traded company, in early 2023. Pagaya is an AI/ML data technology company with offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and Austin.
Darwin Homes is growing fast and we're looking for a highly motivated, intelligent, and passionate Home Services Coordinator to join our team. We’re growing fast, and growth means the challenges we’ll work on together will change as we lead Darwin through new and different phases.
What You'll Do
- Perform triage on issues, determine the appropriate escalation, and serve as a liaison between the residents and maintenance management teams
- Utilize Zendesk and other tools to manage the intake of resident communications related to maintenance issues
- Ensure appropriate follow-through, updates, and resolution of all resident escalations
- Promote resident satisfaction and Darwin as a brand
- Support the POD's senior Home Services personnel and the POD's VPO
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Have
- 2+ years of relevant property management experience
- Familiarity with property management maintenance operations
- Organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable with data entry
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings and weekends on occasion
- Ability to comfortably navigate new technology; competency in MS Office, Google Suites, Slack
- Bachelors degree preferred
$45,000 - $75,000 a year