About Darwin Homes
At Darwin Homes, we fundamentally believe that the rental experience is broken. Too often, property management—serving as the middleman between investors and residents—often means shoddy service, hidden fees, and inefficient processes that shortchange everybody involved.
Darwin was built to make residents' and owners' lives easier through an innovative ecosystem of technologies. We have created the best product in the market for residents to discover, tour and lease their future home; and for owners to have complete peace of mind from our modern management and leasing services built around our core values of transparency and professionalism. Darwin Homes is the destination for single-family rental services for property owners and residents.
The Darwin Homes team is composed of a diverse set of alumni from DoorDash, Square, Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn and other top technology companies. The founders and executive team have over 50+ years of combined experience in scaling disruptive technology and operations-focused businesses.
Darwin Homes was backed by top Silicon Valley venture capital (Khosla, Fifth Wall) and was acquired by Pagaya Technologies, a publicly traded company, in early 2023. Pagaya is an AI/ML data technology company with offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and Austin.
What You'll Do
- Inspect, guide, and coach the Leasing Directors within the various client PODs
- Build and maintain a strong performance culture
- Create and implement incentive plans across teams
- Work with the executive team to build leasing strategy and execution plans, including staffing, budget, and performance
- Work with asset management and POD leadership to set client-specific leasing and occupancy goals for portfolios or communities
- Monitor marketing quality and assess new marketing channels and initiatives
- Establish and implement leasing SOPs and best practices across the company
- Work closely with Product Operations team to implement new performance management and leasing efficiency tools and processes
- Manage Client escalations or key interactions Manage national leasing compliance
What You'll Have
- Sales and team leadership experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational abilities and communication abilities
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a cross-functional manner
- Bachelor’s degree; no preferences with respect to the focus of study
- 5+ years of leasing execution and/or management experience
- Knowledge of SFR leasing best practices and commonly-leveraged resources
$175,000 - $250,000 a year