Leasing Director (Remote)
About Darwin Homes
At Darwin Homes, we fundamentally believe that the rental experience is broken. Too often, property management—serving as the middleman between investors and residents—often means shoddy service, hidden fees, and inefficient processes that shortchange everybody involved. Darwin was built to make residents' and owners' lives easier through an innovative ecosystem of technologies. We have created the best product in the market for residents to discover, tour, and lease their future home; and for owners to have complete peace of mind from our modern management and leasing services built around our core values of transparency and professionalism. Darwin Homes is the destination for single-family rental services for property owners and residents.
The Darwin Homes team is composed of a diverse set of alumni from DoorDash, Square, Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn, and other top technology companies. The founders and executive team have over 50+ years of combined experience in scaling disruptive technology and operations-focused businesses. Darwin Homes was backed by top Silicon Valley venture capital (Khosla, Fifth Wall) and was acquired by Pagaya Technologies, a publicly traded company, in early 2023. Pagaya is an AI/ML data technology company with offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and Austin.
On which team within Darwin will this role be hosted?
This role is remote and it is within one of the company’s client-dedicated teams; we refer to these cross-functional, client-specific teams as “PODs”. The Leasing function which you will lead is one of the POD’s core elements. You will report to and be supported by the VP of Portfolio Operations (VPO) of your assigned client POD.
What You'll Do
- Develop a high-performance sales team and culture
- Achieve sales/leasing objectives
- Formulate, implement, and execute leasing strategies
- Oversee the professional development of assigned leasing personnel
- Manage other responsibilities as may be assigned by company leadership
What You'll Have
- Sales experience and a record of high achievement
- Experience leading people and managing teams
- 5+ years of leasing execution
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational abilities and communication abilities
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a cross-functional manner
- Bachelor’s degree; no preferences with respect to the focus of study
- Knowledge of SFR leasing best practices and commonly-leveraged resources
$125,000 - $175,000 a year