Marketing Communication Manager
At DashTag we outfit every football player in the world with engaging technology. We give all players instant access to their personal soccer stats in a FIFA game like way. Stats that until now were only available for pro’s we make accessible for every single player in the world.
We’re generating a new way to experience sports and altering the sports industry.
You'll be part of fast-paced international oriented company where you take ownership of your own and DashTag’s growth.
As Marketing Communication Manager, you are the person that brings the experience of the Dash to life. You’re responsible for the overall engagement strategy, social platforms and communities, including ensuring the ongoing implementation of an editorial engagement and community management strategy. This role ensures consistency in voice and cultivating a strong brand.
- Create and maintain DashTags community strategy
- Gatekeeper for DashTags presence on social media channels
- Find ways to grow the community through testing and initiatives
- Create content for those channels through writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Organize DashTag events
- Manage Public Relations and online customer support
- Always find a way to get things done
- Are creative, cool under pressure and have fantastic interpersonal skills
- Have great project- and time-management skills
- Enjoy writing content and are a copy perfectionist
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and take accountability, autonomy, initiative
- 2-5 years of user acquisition experience (digital advertising, content marketing, performance marketing, growth hacking)
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and their respective participants
- You have a deep understanding of our target market - millennials - and are passionate to reach them.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel or equivalents
- Native level English and fluent in one other language
- University level
- Experience in designing and editing
- Experience with public relations
You have an advantage if you have:
- Competitive salary, stock options
- Opportunity to take real ownership of your personal and DashTags growth
- Working with a strong, ambitious and rapidly expanding team
- Work in a lean, fast-paced, start-up environment located in the heart of Rotterdam
- Big laughs and awesome social drinks