At DashTag we outfit every football player in the world with engaging technology. We give all players instant access to their personal soccer stats in a FIFA game like way. Stats that until now were only available for pro’s we make accessible for every single player in the world.
We’re generating a new way to experience sports and altering the sports industry.
You'll be part of fast-paced international oriented company where you take ownership of your own and DashTag’s growth.
As our marketing intern you'll work on the exponential growth of our sports community bringing the experience of the Dash to live. You'll work closely with the marketing team where you will design, create and publish our content.
- Create, manage and grow DashTag's presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other media
- Responsible for content creation: write blog posts, articles, newsletters and communications materials for social media channels
- Always be on the lookout for new, creative tools to improve digital presence
- Organize and support DashTag events
- Enjoy writing content and are a copy perfectionist
- Are a strong team player able to work with remote teams
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and take accountability, autonomy, initiative
- Are a fast-learner and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Want to get out of your comfort zone, experiment with new technologies, and find a way to get things done
- Active on social media (digital advertising, content marketing, performance marketing, growth hacking, analytics, etc.)
- 3rd / 4rd year student in relevant subject
- Love growth hacking
- English is excellent
- Strong, ambitious and rapidly expanding team in a high-paced start-up environment
- Opportunity to take real ownership of your own and DashTag’s growth
- Mucho hours, big laughs and awesome social drinks
- Office in the heart of the booming start-up ecosystem in Rotterdam