At DashTag we outfit every football player in the world with engaging technology. We give all players instant access to their personal soccer stats in a FIFA game like way. Stats that until now were only available for pro’s we make accessible for every single player in the world.
We’re generating a new way to experience sports and altering the sports industry.
You'll be part of fast-paced international oriented company where you take ownership of your own and DashTag’s growth.
As our Operations Manager you’re the person that assures that DashTags operations is so well organized that the company can scale like a rocket. You’re responsible for managing our operations from supply to distribution and managing our projects.
- Assuring the project management of our product team existing of team members of DashTag and suppliers
- Setting-up and managing our distribution, incl. transport, import duties, distribution partners
- Optimizing our supply operations, including demand & supply planning based on supplier input wrt cost, lead times, delivery dates, stock management and preparing purchasing decisions
- Maintaining relations with suppliers and distribution partners
- Optimizing and managing our projects
- Enjoy numbers, driving results, assuring deliverables are brought from 80% to 100%
- Have great project- and time-management skills
- Always find a way to get things done
- Are creative, cool under pressure and have fantastic interpersonal skills
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and take accountability, autonomy, initiative
- 3-5 years of experience in supply chain management and worked together with purchasing
- Experience with Excel, supply chain tools and project management tools
- Native level English and fluent in one other language
Preferably your toolbox includes one or more of the following...
- University level
- Experience with hardware
- Experience in international business, preferably US
- Affinity with financials: cashflow, working capital, balance sheet, P&L
- Competitive salary, stock options
- Opportunity to take real ownership of your personal and DashTags growth
- Work with a strong, ambitious and rapidly expanding team
- Work in a lean, fast-paced, start-up environment located in the heart of Rotterdam
- Big laughs and awesome social drinks