Dash Field Tester
At DashTag we outfit every football player in the world with engaging technology. Stats that until now were only available for pro’s we make accessible for every single player in the world. We’re generating a new way to experience sports and altering the sports industry.
You'll be part of fast-paced international oriented company where you take ownership of your own and DashTag’s growth.
As our Field Tester you’re responsible for the execution of the field tests with our selected beta-teams (Dutch Soccer teams) to collect and analyze the outcome of those tests.
You'll work closely with the marketing team where you will design, create and publish our content.
- Plan, organize and execute DashTags field tests
- Collect and capture the test data
- Analyse and present the results
- Are a structured and tech savvy worker
- Are not afraid to present in front of different groups
- Are a fast-learner and always improving yourself and the team around
- Don’t mind working in the evening and in the weekend.
- Are fan of personal sports stats.
- You are active on platforms like Strava, Crossfit and use personal tracking devices, such als Fitbit, Garmin or Apple Watch.
- 3rd / 4rd year student in relevant subject (Sports, data analytics, lifestyle)
- Driving License B
- English is excellent
- Strong, ambitious and rapidly expanding team in a high-paced start-up environment
- Opportunity to take ownership of your own and DashTag’s growth
- Mucho hours, big laughs and awesome social drinks