Integrations Program / Product Manager
San Francisco, CA
DataGrail provides businesses and consumers with transparency into their data. In today’s ever-changing data privacy environment, individuals expect visibility and control into how their data is used, processed, and sold.
In order to remain competitive, businesses invested in software, resulting in an explosion of systems managing and processing personal data. These systems, particularly in the sales, marketing, and adjacent spaces, were not built to be compliant. We solve this problem. ⚡️
$9.2M raised. Built and backed by executives and founders at DocuSign, MuleSoft, Twilio, Cloudera, Oracle, Salesforce.com, HP Labs, Facebook and Quantcast.
DataGrail's Product and Engineering teams are growing so we can build new products and services that support the future of privacy. Core to these products and services are Integrations: connections to SaaS, Cloud, On Premise, Hybrid, and Internal applications. Our mission is to build robust privacy software that integrates with every tool a modern business uses.
As an Integrations Program Manager, you will work alongside our engineers, customer success team and product managers to own our catalog of Integrations by setting priorities for the teams tasked with building them and managing interactions with the diverse stakeholder groups.
Who we're looking for
- You love getting things done, crushing down to-do lists, or managing multi-threaded projects or competing priorities
- You have a natural service mindset, and being in a position to really improve the workflows of those around you excites you
- You are familiar with a multitude of SaaS products, especially those from within the Sales and Marketing stacks (eg. Salesforce, Marketo, Intercom, Zendesk, SurveyMonkey, Mailgun, …)
- You are used to managing cross-departmental relationships without formal authority. This role becomes a nexus between Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Engineering, etc. Any while you’re not technically anyone’s boss, guiding those teams along your roadmap is critical!
- You are technically literate. You can explore unfamiliar systems, read API docs for high level scoping, and holistically understand data flows and connections between systems. This role doesn’t need to know how to write code.
- You are a strong communicator. This role interacts with the leadership team and business development and integration managers at our partners. You can articulate fundamental reasons behind decisions and explain DataGrail's value to our partners.
- 3+ years of experience managing products or programs (internal or external) with a track record of producing business results. This might be product/program management experience, sales/marketing operations,
- Experience working with data, better yet if it was customer data. Perhaps you were a business analyst or a data engineer?
- Able to work in the United States
- You’ve built integrations or integration products in the past.
- Fluent Spanish.