San Francisco, CA
DataGrail provides businesses and consumers with transparency into their data. In today’s ever-changing data privacy environment, individuals expect visibility into how their data is used, processed, and sold.
In order to remain competitive, businesses invested in software, resulting in an explosion of systems managing and processing personal data. These systems, particularly in the sales, marketing, and adjacent spaces, were not built to be compliant. We solve this problem. ⚡️
$4.2M raised. Built and backed by executives and founders at DocuSign, MuleSoft, Twilio, Cloudera, Oracle, Salesforce.com, HP Labs, Facebook and Quantcast.
- The ideal candidate is process driven and organized in their sales approach and methodology.
- They can be an “early rep” – with an emphasis on true discovery. Positive attitude and competitive mindsetDemonstrable success in previous roles, with great phone and email etiquette.
- Has 3+ years of tech sales experience, particularly in: SaaS, Data Security and Privacy, Governance Risk and Compliance.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has experience with web-based demos as well as in-person meetings.
- Must have negotiation and closing experience.
- Proficient in Salesforce.
- Manage prospects from lead to customer.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers.
- Help build our company.
- A hunter.
- Able to identify and prospect new business.
- Process oriented and love a good challengeCreative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
- You’ll get free lunch, health coverage, stock options, commuter benefits, and all the essentials
- Unlimited vacation policy, 2 weeks mandatory
- We encourage self-development through mentorship, conferences, seminars, and more - ideas always welcome!
- And unlimited time to pet Elvis, our distinguished four-legged colleague