Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, CA
DataGrail provides businesses and consumers with transparency into their data. In today’s ever-changing data privacy environment, individuals expect visibility into how their data is used, processed, and sold.
In order to remain competitive, businesses invested in software, resulting in an explosion of systems managing and processing personal data. These systems, particularly in the sales, marketing, and adjacent spaces, were not built to be compliant. We solve this problem. ⚡️
$4.2M raised. Built and backed by executives and founders at DocuSign, MuleSoft, Twilio, Cloudera, Oracle, Salesforce.com, HP Labs, Facebook and Quantcast.
Who are you?
* Motivated and passionate about the prospect of working across all aspects of the product and business
* Whether it be within the office or with customers, you are compassionate and kind but also speak plainly
* You dream big and aren't afraid to be bold, and learn from failure
* You are a curious learner who values collaboration, actively listens to everyone’s opinions, and challenges standards
* You identify issues and provide potential solutions instead of waiting for someone else to solve the problem for you
* You like to break things and innovate on new processes
* You appreciate and relish in a fast-paced environment
* When faced with tough conversations, you don’t back down or shy away from the situation but instead work calmly and strategically with all stakeholders
* And you believe in building genuine and meaningful relationships
What are you responsible for?
- Develop a deep understanding of customers' continual business drivers, long/short-term goals, and steer product activities to align with those initiatives
- Own the full customer lifecycle, proactively identify potential risks/red flags, and coordinate cross functionally to deliver on customer needs
- On-board new customers and continually improve the standard procedure as the business and customer base evolves
- Partner with internal departments to iterate on product-market fit and ensure we are delivering on customer timelines
- Execute calls, meetings, presentations with multiple stakeholders to build and grow relationships with existing accounts
- Achieve engagement, satisfaction, time to value, and growth targets
- 3-5+ years of client management
- Background in software and enterprise customer experience a plus but we understand that applicable relationship skills develop in various environments!
- You are a jack of all trades - experience working with decision-makers, product champions, and end users
- Highly consultative with savvy business acumen
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and delivering results in a rapid-growth environment
- Highly disciplined, accountable and a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills - people want to hang out with you once they’ve met you!
- Capable of building a new relationship where none exists
- Strong communicator who can give a stellar presentation and write an eloquent e-mail
- A propensity for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
- Ability to multitask and prioritize without being frazzled
- You’ll get free lunch, health coverage, stock options, commuter benefits, and all the essentials
- Unlimited vacation policy, 2 weeks mandatory
- We encourage self-development through mentorship, conferences, seminars, and more - ideas always welcome!
- And unlimited time to pet Elvis, our distinguished four-legged colleague