San Francisco, CA
DataGrail provides businesses and consumers with transparency into their data. In today’s ever-changing data privacy environment, individuals expect visibility into how their data is used, processed, and sold.
In order to remain competitive, businesses invested in software, resulting in an explosion of systems managing and processing personal data. These systems, particularly in the sales, marketing, and adjacent spaces, were not built to be compliant. We solve this problem. ⚡️
$4.2M raised. Built and backed by executives and founders at DocuSign, MuleSoft, Twilio, Cloudera, Oracle, Salesforce.com, HP Labs, Facebook and Quantcast.
DataGrail is looking for a Product Manager to lead development of new products in our privacy platform. DataGrail product managers work with engineers and designers to build privacy and compliance products. Familiarity with compliance or privacy products and user empathy will be critical for this role.
- Sets vision for a product team. Lead the customer discovery.
- Creates clear goals for the team and efficiently executes.
- Parter successfully with cross functional teams of engineers, customer success, product marketing, and operations to deliver products that drive business outcomes.
- Own product experience for your product areas.
- Prioritize product backlog and communicate product plans to organization.
- Work with product marketing on product go to market, and participate in key client facing meetings
- 4-8 years of product management experience at a technology company, ideally enterprise SaaS or in the privacy space.
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership. Demonstrable success working with teams to create a results-driven environment.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts, communicate them, and develop solutions that deliver business value.
- Demonstrated skills in gathering requirements, prioritization, and leading projects
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem solver. Able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills