Senior Customer Success & Implementation Manager
San Francisco, CA
DataGrail provides businesses and consumers with transparency into their data. In today’s ever-changing data privacy environment, individuals expect visibility into how their data is used, processed, and sold.
In order to remain competitive, businesses invested in software, resulting in an explosion of systems managing and processing personal data. These systems, particularly in the sales, marketing, and adjacent spaces, were not built to be compliant. We solve this problem. ⚡️
$4.2M raised. Built and backed by executives and founders at DocuSign, MuleSoft, Twilio, Cloudera, Oracle, Salesforce.com, HP Labs, Facebook and Quantcast.
Who are you?
* Background in Data Protection, Data Ethics, legal studies, or privacy compliance
* Demonstrated knowledge of the privacy landscape and aptitude to speak with legal, security, & data protection professionals
* Highly motivated and sharp-minded individual who can help identify data ethics issues and provide solutions to businesses establishing their privacy programs
* Effectively communicate technical methodologies and identify patterns in customer experiences
* Whether it be within the office or with customers, you are compassionate and kind but also speak plainly
* Curious learner who is passionate about continuing their education in data privacy and whose excited to get ahead of understanding new legislative changes
What are you responsible for?
- Develop a deep understanding of customers' continual privacy drivers, long/short-term goals, and steer product activities to align with those data initiatives
- Speak at an expert level on data protection and privacy regulations
- Customer on-boarding, training, support and technical enablement
- Reduce resolution time for support issues, and directly represent the voice of the customer to the Product and Engineering teams
- Execute calls, meetings, presentations with multiple stakeholders to build and grow relationships with existing accounts
- Owning the renewal and upsell process across your BoB
- Achieve engagement, satisfaction, time to value, and growth targets
- 3-5+ years in technical applications
- You are a jack of all trades - experience working with decision-makers, product champions, and end users
- Highly consultative with savvy business acumen
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and delivering results in a rapid-growth environment
- Strong communicator who can give a stellar presentation and write an eloquent e-mail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize complex projects without being frazzled
- You’ll get free lunch, health coverage, stock options, commuter benefits, and all the essentials
- Unlimited vacation policy, 2 weeks mandatory
- We encourage self-development through mentorship, conferences, seminars, and more - ideas always welcome!
- And unlimited time to pet Elvis, our distinguished four-legged colleague