Deputy CEO Intern
Global – Strategy /
💡 What We Do
At DataHawk, our mission is to accelerate the business performance of brands, sellers, and digital agencies on e-commerce marketplaces.
In more concrete terms, we support brands, sellers, and agencies that navigate the competitive world of e-commerce to increase their profitability (top and bottom line) and develop their awareness. To do so, we built a robust and smart marketplace analytics solution that provides our customers with ready-to-use, and fully customizable KPIs and dashboards. It automates data collection, simplifies data management, and integrates seamlessly with major business intelligence (BI) tools, such as PowerBI, Google Sheets, Tableau, and more. Since 2017, we have helped hundreds of brands increase their revenue by an average of 130%.
🦅 Who We Are
DataHawk was launched in late 2017 originally as a side business by Isaac DUPLAN, Sylvain PAGET, and Othmane SGHIR and was bootstrapped for two years until the summer of 2019. We then raised a financing round of $1M in June 2019 and $7M in June 2021, which helped us grow the team.
Beginning 2023, we're a team of 30+ Hawkers divided into 3 departments - Go-to-Market, Operations, and R&D - based in France, the United States, Senegal, and Morocco.
The recipe to join DataHawk?
When we look for new Hawkers, we like to check if you'll bring a few of the following ingredients: a large handful of curiosity, a few grams of constructive criticism, tons of passion, and a cup of pragmatism. All this sprinkled with optimism and a sense of celebration.
💎 Who We Are Looking For
In the context of an ambitious transformation journey - from SMB to Mid Market and Enterprise Business - DataHawk's Executives are looking for a new recruit to support them with the launch of revamped go-to-market strategies and new sales and marketing channels.
As Deputy CEO Intern, you will report and work with Michel (CEO), Othmane (President & COO), and other co-founders to coordinate and manage the 2023 strategic plan, especially to develop and implement the new go-to-market strategy, with a focus on sales and marketing.
🎯 Main Responsibilities
- Act as a main consultant to the CEO and co-founders
- Help identify, scope, and coordinate sales and marketing strategic initiatives, such as a new outbound B2B strategy, including market intelligence (new customer's territory definition and industry segmentation) and sales channeling (a whole new ecosystem of partners)
- Own, implement and ensure deadlines of those new sales and marketing strategies in Europe and the US with the support of the CEO and President
- Communicate and collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to ensure the continuous transmission of the new strategy
- Attend executive meetings and deliver progression reports to CEO and President
- Support the preparation of the Monthly Board Meetings
- Show proactivity in monitoring our sector and our target customers to propose innovative ideas
🎭 Required Profile
- You are about to finish your business studies
- You have previous internship experience, ideally in a consulting firm or start-up
- You have excellent oral and written French & English communication skills
- You love polyvalence and you can manage several topics at the same time while respecting the timing
- You like fast-paced environments and feel comfortable working with autonomy
- You have strong emotional intelligence and are keen on transversal collaboration
- You know the devil is in the details, thus you look for excellence in execution
- You are an analytical mind and are not afraid of numbers: at DataHawk, we manage a large set of data and dashboards
- You are an optimistic problem solver and are not afraid of bringing your business ideas to the table
- You are curious - this is our number one must -, passionate, creative, and like to take challenges
- If you know how to deal with collaborative tooling, including CRM (GSuite, Slack, Notion, Salesforce), it's a real plus
🎢 Recruitment Process
- Step 1: Discovery call with Naomi, our Talent Manager - 30'
- Step 2: Case Study Presentation with Michel, our CEO - 60'
- Step 3: Culture Interview with Naomi, and a team member or a founder - 60'
💸 Comp Package
- Contract Type: 6-month Internship
- Start Date: July 2023
- Location: Paris, France (75011) - Rue de Nice (headquarters)
- Compensation: 1,200€ to 1,400€/month depending on profile
- Benefits: Alan's health insurance with 100% of coverage, Swile meal tickets of 11,38€/day, Sustainable Mobility Package of 45€/month
😻 What To Benefit From
#1 - Continuous Learning: Beginning of 2023, our well-being survey revealed that 80+% of Hawkers consider that they are learning every day and that 90% of Hawkers feel like their manager shows a genuine interest in their growth. By joining DataHawk, you will be part of a team building a cutting-edge company with people willing to help, share knowledge, and motivate one another. A team of smart and altruistic minds that have a true passion for what they do and a heart for the people they work with.
#2 - Fair Care & Perks: We take care of Hawkers: In France, most premium Alan's health insurance with 100% coverage for you and your kids, Swile meal tickets of 11,38€ per day, Sustainable mobility package (Forfait Mobilités Durables) of 45€ per month, competitive Gymlib pass, and continuous learning opportunities for full-time employees. In the US, competitive vacation days package, health plan coverage for you and your family up to $1,200 per month, and access to a 401k plan. Elsewhere, our goal is similar.
#3 - Hybrid Remote & Sharing Culture: Hawkers enjoy flexibility as much as they commit to teamwork at the office. Either you choose to benefit from our office HQ if you live in Paris or around (with 1 to 2 days of remote per week) or to be remote-first if you are based outside of the Paris area. Once a month, we all meet for 2 days at the office to run team rituals and enjoy some time off together. The office is warm and welcoming: you'll find a vast open space with areas to relax and a pool table.
HQ Location: 3 rue de Nice, Paris, France (75011)