Senior Advisor - Business Transformation
Remote, United States /
Customer Success – Business Transformation /
Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Dataiku, is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. With Dataiku, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
Dataiku is looking for a Business Transformation Senior Advisor to be part of Dataiku’s new Americas Business Transformation Practice. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to a new functional strategic area within a high-growth start-up. The Business Transformation team will operate as an internal consulting team. Its mission is two-fold:
- Support all customer facing teams in delivering transformative value for our customers
- Accelerate the transformation of Dataiku from software vendor to strategic partner
Dataiku is on a rapid growth path, doubling its customers year on year. It operates globally, with a strong base in the Americas and Europe, and growing activity in Asia. The candidate would ideally be based either in NYC but other locations in the US are acceptable. This position reports to the Global VP of Business Transformation.
In this role, you'll help the team:
- Deliver organizational and strategic recommendations for large organizations worldwide on the topics of AI and business analytics, collaborating with internal contributors whose specific expertise might be needed
- Build Programmatic content for the customer facing teams
- Develop and standardize in-house toolkit & methodologies
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Experience in either strategic or management consulting
- Experience in analytics or digital transformational projects or working within or closely to an analytics team
- At least 8 years of working experience
- Been part of a team delivering client engagements to very large organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a multicultural environment (would be a plus)
- Experience at a high-growth company (would be a plus)
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, doubled in size and opened new offices across the globe. 2020 looked no different as we announced a $100 million Series D in August! We are now more than 600 Dataikers globally. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography (and remote work) doesn’t stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding. Fly over to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to read stories about our culture, people, and success.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.