Product Data Analyst
Product – Product
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
The Product Data Analyst develops data-driven insights for Dataiku products. They will work collaboratively with Product Management, User Research and Customer Success teams to lead analytics projects, share discoveries, and uncovering new insights to help businesses grow.
- Initiate, lead, define, develop and produce original research projects addressing product usage ramp-up questions and issues
- Construct analysis around a specific business question, write a clear, usable project plan, and execute with minimal guidance.
- Responsible for the operational maintenance and data integrity of the frequently updated insights and their integration in other systems
- Monitor the impact of new launches and programs and identify emerging trends in customer behavior and product usage.
- Build and support high-level dashboards and communicate findings and strategic recommendations to management.
- Collect and maintain large datasets.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to build, maintain, and refine reporting architecture for specific products.
- Respond to other requests on a case by case basis
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience building and automating reporting dashboards, spreadsheet, and presentation tools.
- Experience in SQL and relational databases.
- Ability to code in python or R
- Track record of successful project management, execution, multi-tasking, delegating, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to set goals and lead through vision, clarity, and passion.
- Ability to synthesize data into useful formats to drive actionable insights for Product and Customers teams.
- Ability to get things done and work independently.
- Ability to understand and contribute to a long-term strategic vision.
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving skills.
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.