Full Stack Engineer (Remote)
Remote, France /
Engineering – Engineering /
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
As a full stack engineer in the Dataiku engineering team, you will play a crucial role in developing new features from scratch and improving existing ones. You will be joining one of 6 teams that work on our main product Data Science Studio (DSS) or our new one, Governance Hub (GH).
DSS is an end to end and collaborative data analytics platform having a real impact on the daily life of data analysts and scientists. It connects together all big data technologies and includes machine learning models. GH is an application that monitors and manages data initiatives across the various departments of a company. It ensures that good practices and governance rules are enforced. It is fully customizable to fit policies and processes of the company.
Join Dataiku to be part of a passionate and highly qualified developers team working with the Big Data and Data Science technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, Hadoop, Azure, GCP, AWS, Scala, Python, TensorFlow)!
This is a full-time position, based in France either in our Paris office or remote.
- Turn ideas or simplistic specifications into full-fledged product features, including unit and end-to-end tests.
- Tackle complex problems that range from performance and scalability to usability, so that complicated machineries look straightforward and simple to use for our users.
- Help your coworkers: review code, spread your technical expertise, improve our tool chain
- Bring your energy to the team!
You are the ideal recruit if
- You are not surprised that “Math.max()<Math.min()” is true in JS
- You have experience (either professional or personal) in building a real product or working with big data or cloud technologies.
- Initial call with the talent acquisition manager
- On-site meeting (or video call) with the hiring manager
- Home test to show your skills
- Final on-site interviews
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. We now serve our global customer base from our headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Amsterdam, Denver, Los Angeles, Singapore, Sydney and Dubaï. Each of them has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes!