London, United Kingdom
Business Operations – Enablement
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
At Dataiku, we hope to inspire passion and love for Enterprise AI across our customers. We are looking for someone to join our Sales Enablement team to help us refine this process, help us tell our story and bring data science to life. We are looking for a driven, talented, and experienced Content Strategist to join our Sales Enablement team, someone who is comfortable with all elements of ideation, production, visual storytelling, and branding. In this role, you will meet deadlines and communicate effectively with product teams to bring product value to life.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to develop clean, on-brand designs & sales collateral based on existing style guides and brand guidelines (incl slides, videos, narratives, one-sheeters). You will be responsible for executing projects independently and working with key partners across Dataiku, including marketing, product owners, sales and executive leadership. You will come up with solutions to ambiguous challenges and be accountable for all related activities beyond “just slides” (i.e., scheduling, brand and project advocacy, storytelling, narrative, etc.).
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, brand at Dataiku starts with technology and ends with the customer, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Dataiku’s products solve business problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. We approach industry challenges in a way that only Dataiku can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making our customers’ businesses the priority, while ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Translate product and business needs into sales collateral that is clear, compelling, visually interesting, intuitive and emotionally engaging.
- Produce sales collateral (in conjunction with graphic designer) for the whole customer facing team; including, but not limited to: Sales Narratives, Pitch Decks, One-Sheeters, Promotional Videos, Newsletters, Posters, Keynotes, Battlecards, etc.
- Design, edit and optimize content for translation/localization.
- Train customer facing organization on how to tell the Dataiku story
- Analyze current and emerging cultural trends. Integrate into current design projects and mock up concepts for new design projects. Keep it fresh!
- Effectively present your proposals of narratives/projects to leadership
- Demonstrated ability to autonomously drive forward at a fast pace while demonstrating diplomacy, and cross-functional collaborative skills (particularly with marketing and product
- Partner with key sales leaders to identify team-specific enablement priorities to quickly design, deliver, and measure enablement to increase pipeline, revenue, and customer satisfaction
- Acquire publishing and licensing of image rights before external use
- Extensive work in Google Slides, Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite along with an active imagination!
- Qualified candidates should have 4+ years of professional experience in content creation or AI
- English natively and idiomatically (other languages nice to have)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a graphic design, marketing or related field.
- The ideal candidate will possess publishing and licensing design experience
- Experience writing consumer-facing copy and expert in storytelling. Copywritting experience a massive plus!!
- Portfolio of brand-defining sales materials/narratives, that have pioneered bold, impactful and successful campaigns and/or sales teams. (i.e. slides, print, digital, film, etc.)
- Comfortable autonomously managing a large-body of work with many stakeholders in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Literacy in the technical side of the world to understand, appraise and provide feedback on all aspects of the interactive development process.
- Insatiable appetite for big-thinking and innovation, bringing creative flair and fresh ideas into all of your work
- Detail oriented and a focus on consistency
- Knowledge of Keynote and Google Slides, the latest Adobe creative suite will be a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills required
- Experience working with international teams and across geographical boundaries
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.