Strategic Accounts Marketing Manager
New York, United States
Marketing – Marketing
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
The Strategic Accounts Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts. They will act as liaisons between marketing and sales teams as well as central demand functions such as global and regional marketing to develop 1:1, and 1: few tactics designed penetrate targeted accounts.
The Strategic Accounts Manager leads and builds Account Based Marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, omnichannel programs including both inbound and outbound tactics as well as managing 3rd party vendors to meet pipeline requirements of account segments.
- Develop and implement target account list and strategy to support account-based marketing
- Develop and implement jointly with sales, pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts
- Create marketing strategies and execute campaigns for targeted accounts and contacts that focus on accelerating existing and new opportunities.
- Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including agencies, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local strategic programs
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Opportunity to have significant responsibility at Dataiku early on and help scale the company in a meaningful and measurable way.
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
Dataiku is an end-to-end collaboration platform that is revolutionizing how data science teams from 5 to 500 people work together to create and share insights from big data. Our software is designed to be the one place where everyone in the data science process works together: it’s as powerful for PhD data scientists as it is for Business Analysts as it is for Dev Ops engineers as it is for IT professionals. Our customers include companies like GE, Unilever, and Capgemini. We raised our Series C in December 2018 with Iconiq Ventures, a preeminent New York VC fund known for their highly selective investment strategy. We’re growing really quickly (more than doubling every year), and we’re building out our global presence with amazing team members in France, the US, the UK, the Netherlands, and Singapore (with more locations on the way). We’re looking for really talented, smart, kind, and genuinely curious individuals to work alongside us.
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.