Marketing Content Manager
New York, United States
Marketing – Marketing
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for a Marketing Content Manager to assist in building, launching, managing, and optimizing campaigns around marketing assets.
In this position, you would be responsible for:
Writing original content for Dataiku’s blog and long-form content (white papers, guidebooks, etc.)
Managing a content calendar and ensuring regular content cadence
Identifying customer/prospect needs and gaps in our content and recommending new topics
Crafting messaging around marketing assets for maximum exposure (including on Dataiku’s website, social media, and in advertising)
Coordinating with other teams across the company to ensure content consistency and accuracy, including design, data science, and customer success
Creating collateral like landing pages, social messaging, follow-up engagement emails, and more
Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of messaging to make improvements
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field (Journalism or English preferred)
- 2-5 years experience in a B2B content marketing role
- Ability to work independently on many projects simultaneously, including writing while also tightly managing a content calendar
- Proven ability to take brand values and messaging and infuse them into both thought leadership as well as technical content
- Experience in or inclination toward technology (especially related to data science and machine learning)
You are our ideal candidate if you:
- Have a passion for (and, ideally, prior experience with) tech + writing clear, bold copy about challenging topics.
- Understand the complexities of messaging across multiple audiences and channels and have experience writing for different personas and media.
- Can bring an analytical, data-driven mindset to content creation.
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.