Senior Community Manager (Remote)
New York, United States
Marketing – User Advocacy
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for a Senior Community Manager to join the User Advocacy team to develop and lead the next generation of B2B online community at Dataiku. Reporting to the Director of User Advocacy, you will play an integral role leading a team of Community Managers and by implementing strategies, tactics, and best practices.
- Serve as one of the public faces of Dataiku in online community, and other channels.
- Advocate for community inside of Dataiku across all departments - educate, train, and on-board employees to best leverage community tools
- Interact with users, prospects, and partners to ensure positive experiences
- Coordinate internal and external resources to drive initiatives and execute on the operational community plan
- Drive the launch and growth of the new online community platform and local user groups worldwide
- Create a program to identify, cultivate, and manage relationships with superusers and advocates
- Operationalize the solicitation, gathering, evaluation, and implementation of user feedback to optimize the community experienceInterface with platform vendors, technical resources and stakeholders to drive a community product roadmap
- Prepare reports with qualitative and quantitative data, insights, and analytics to communicate trends and the value of the community to stakeholders
- Extensive online community management and moderation experience
- Track record of converting community strategies into initiatives and tactics to drive results that yield positive ROI
- Experience with Lithium, Jive, Salesforce, and other major community platform vendors
- Methodical approach to requirements gathering, project planning, stakeholder management, and change management
- Project management skills including the ability to manage complex programs
- Strong attention to detail - you take a 'big picture' approach while still sweating the details
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships and collaborate at all levels in an organization
- Familiarity with Dataiku, data science, machine learning, advanced analytics a plus
- Proven leadership abilities with a global resources and a strong personality
- Curiosity, critical thinking, and a sense of humorMotivated, hungry, and able to make decisions on-the-fly in a fast-paced environment
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.