Lead Generation Manager
Denver, United States
Sales – Sales Management
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
In a very exciting growth move for Dataiku, we're expanding our Lead Generation team into Denver and looking for a people manager for this brand new team. This person will manage a team of 3-5 Sales Development Reps and Business Development Specialists, supporting the US West Coast territory. Reporting directly into the Director of Inside Sales, the Lead Generation Manager will collaborate with their counterpart in New York, as well as closely with Sales and Marketing.
- Manage the Sales Development Representative (SDR) & Business Development Representative (BDR) team
- Hiring new team members
- Manage team sizes ranging from 4-7 of Lead Gen representatives (Sales Development Reps, Business Development Specialists)
- Coach through Sales Development process: review lead qualification, manage lead nurturingJoin discovery calls to offer real time feedback
- Optimize a scalable on-boarding and development infrastructure for Sales Development Representatives in order to minimize their ramp time
- Drive coaching/one-on-one’s with reporting and tooling; manage with metrics
- Report monthly / quarterly / yearly on sales metrics and achievements
- Refine the lead gen pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Work with Account Executives and marketing to generate new business pipeline
- Oversee usage of team systems including SalesForce, Outreach, Sales Navigator and additional tools.
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- 2+ years managing a Lead Generation team
- Previous Inbound and Outbound Lead Generation experience
- Proven track record of Lead Gen goal attainment
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to thrive in fast-pace environment
- Interest in Data Science a plus!
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.