Business Value Consultant - London
London, United Kingdom
Customer Success – Customer Success
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
The Dataiku Business Value Consultant will develop & implement a global program to produce high quality deliverables that illustrate the proof points & success stories our customers achieve through their use of DSS. This is a high impact role that interacts with senior executives as they advance enterprise AI within their organizations.
- Work with Dataiku customer facing teams and key contacts at our highest value customer organizations worldwide.
- Understand business value realized by our customers via their engagement with Dataiku and DSS.
- Partner with fellow Dataikers including Customer Success Managers, Account Executives & Professional Services to identify specific proof points of value delivered. This may include increased access to data projects, increased conversion of data projects into production & expanded use of Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence across their organizations.
- Effectively project-manage the delivery of value driven collateral to customers so they may share with a broader audience of stakeholders. Deliverables may include adoption analytics, infographics, success stories, use case analysis, landing pages, testimonials & dashboards.
- Collaborate with customer’s senior executives as they deliver Executive & Board level presentations.
- Support efforts for broader company wide communications such as global all-hands meetings & annual reports. Includes information for value delivered and also benefits of broader enterprise AI initiatives.
- Leverage data from internal systems including DSS, Salesforce, Gainsight & other tools.
- Ensure projects remain on time, on budget & high quality.
- Maintain excellent communication across global teams within Dataiku, our customers & Partners.Liaison with internal & external design teams.
- Develop repeatable processes to drive efficiency.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout design & delivery of multiple projects worldwide.
- Attend customer meetings & events as needed.
- Travel ~25% of the time to global locations.
- Consistently report on results, risks & opportunities.
Core Skills and Talents:
- Deep understanding of software adoption and business value drivers.
- Strong project management capabilities; handle multiple assignments & stakeholders simultaneously.
- Great communication skills, able to clearly articulate and present complex situations and concepts. Includes in written form, visual design and interpersonal communication.
- Able to make detailed recommendations & not afraid to actually do the work
- Able to learn and understand quickly the vocabulary, concepts and key metrics of data science, as well as the various tools of the trade.
- Proven builder of internal and external relationships, understand the needs of both customers and their stakeholders.
- Passion for serving large organizations & data science.
- 5-10 years experience in software & technology.
- Relevant experience includes management consulting, program and project management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Marketing, Sales and/or Customers Success.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering. MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- Expertise with Excel, Google Analytics, Salesforce, PowerPoint and other visualization tools.
- Coding experience a plus.
- Ability to work in one of our three primary offices; Paris, London or New York.
- Travel ~25% between our offices along with on-site customer visits & events.
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.