Wordpress Developer - New York
New York, United States
Engineering – Engineering
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
We are looking for a PHP/ Wordpress developer to work within the Dataiku Marketing team in Paris. This role has 2 focuses:
- maintaining our websites, creating new pages and improving current ones
- working on innovative web applications for our marketing team (interactive data visualizations, Dataiku DSS projects etc)
You will work in close relation with our R&D team, as well as our designers and UX designers.
What you'll do
- Develop new online interactive user-facing applications (webapps, interactive online experiences, in person experiences);
- Build new features for existing online applications (including the Dataiku website);
- Maintenance and bug fixing on existing applications;
- Optimization of applications for maximum speed and scalability within SEO best practices;
- Implement and interact with third party API’s;
- Act as a link between R&D, UX/UI, and Marketing.
Who you are
- 2 year experience in web development
- Strong proficiency in Wordpress (Custom theme development, Custom post types)
- Mobile-first design and responsive code is deeply ingrained in your thought process
- Strong proficiency in HTML, CSS, PHP
- Hubspot Hubl experience is a plus
- Experience with building Python applications as well as SVG/D3 is a plus
- Excellent written English
- Extreme attention to detail
- A strong interest in the B2B data science world and working on data science applications
- An eye for UI / UX concepts and designs
- Independant and able to handle multiple projects at the same time
Please provide a portfolio/examples of projects (Ideally Wordpress sites and any fun personal projects)
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.