Marketing Manager - Asia
Marketing – Marketing
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is seeking a motivated Marketing Manager Asia based in Singapore! You will report to the Director of Marketing APAC. The Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting Online/Digital in Asia, working closely with our Partnerships team and external partners on co-marketing campaigns, and supporting marketing activities on the field.
- Work on campaigns and activities from ideation and planning through to development and execution, whilst working in alignment with marketing counterparts, partnership, and sales.
- Develop and support demand generation and digital marketing programs to meet revenue goals.
- Collaborate with SEM agencies and 3rd parties to scale demand generation campaigns
- Work closely with our Partnerships team and external partners on co-marketing campaigns, growth strategy, and marketing initiatives.
- Track and scrutinize pipeline sourced from marketing channels from lead creation to opportunity and analyze information to improve decision making
- Lead and manage outbound GTM activities, engage, excite, and drive opportunity engagements to partners to help Dataiku expand market reach and awareness.
- Support field marketing in SG
- High competence in project and stakeholder management
- Good understanding of SEO, SEM and Email Marketing principles
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Proven track record of success in marketing roles
- Full autonomy and the ability to multitask
- Self-starter who takes initiative; strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Superior project management and organization skills
Nice to haves:
- Great track record of working across sales, marketing, technology and executive teams
- Great track record of working across Asian markets
- 5 years of B2B demand generation/marketing automation experience
- Experience maintaining MarTech (Hubspot) and Paid platforms tech stack is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Basic knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.