Director of Marketing (East)
New York, United States
Marketing – Marketing
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for a passionate and growth-oriented Director of Marketing (East) to join our team. In this role, you’ll develop cohesive regional marketing strategies based on industry insights, business trends and cross functional collaboration. You’ll work closely with our digital, content, creative, ABM, partner and community teams to bring your campaigns to life.
You will be integral to the team in building and managing an “always-on” regional marketing strategy for an exciting North American market. This role will give you the opportunity to apply your amazing skills across field, digital, social, content and ABM marketing.
Only apply if you are creative, data-driven and someone willing to be strategic but also able to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. If you have real world stories of proven experience in creating marketing awareness and demand strategies, tactics, planning and execution we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build and execute an always-on local demand generation and awareness marketing strategy in Dataiku’s critically important east region.
- Lead regional campaigns and strategic local marketing initiatives including proprietary events, conferences, account based marketing, partnerships and digital programs etc
- Work with national and global marketing team to create cohesive marketing plans and orchestrate successful execution
- Identify, test, adopt and amplify marketing opportunities in each region and share learnings across national and global teams
- Manage regional budgets, partners and local contracts across campaigns.
- Working closely with growth + insights team to track programs and identify new opportunities for demand generation
- Working with national and global stakeholders from marketing sales and customer success teams
- Track objectives/goals for activities with regular reporting back proving ROI of campaigns
- Support in determining hiring requirements and roadmap for North America
- Manage costs and relationships with vendors, partners and agencies
- 6-10 years prior marketing experience, with a background in B2B
- Holistic approach to campaign creation that incorporates good knowledge of digital, field, content, paid, social, ABM and organic marketing strategies
- Strong project management skills with experience developing and executing marketing campaigns successfully while collaborating cross-functionally
- Results-oriented mindset with exceptional attention to detail
- Collaborative and team oriented, with a history of managing and mentoring others on their team
- Proven track record of successful demand generation campaigns with an ability to show results
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.