Chief People Officer
New York, United States
People Operations – Office
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for a Chief People Officer to support all people related activities, including talent acquisition, talent strategy, internal learning & enablement, compensation & benefits, diversity & inclusion, and office. Those various activities are currently spread across various departments at Dataiku. Our new CPO’s main task would be to organize and bring consistency to the people experience and further grow it. Dataiku is on a rapid growth path, doubling its number of employees on a yearly basis. The company will grow from 200 employees to 400+ employees in 2019. Dataiku has already built a strong people culture around caring for individual, and internal enablement but needs to move one step further under your leadership.
Dataiku is operating globally, with employees mainly spread out across North America and Europe with growing activity in Asia. Our new CPO would ideally be based in one of Dataiku’s three main offices in Paris, London, or New York. This position will report to the CEO of the company.
- Grow diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Scale our global talent acquisition strategy
- Build the path for employee success Dataiku: mobility, relocation, skills acquisition
- Support continuous enablement
- Support and foster management best practices and management training efforts
- Create and oversee fair compensation & benefits practices across the globe
- Support continuous feedback and performance review efforts
- For this position, Dataiku is open to two types of candidates:
- The candidate is ideally based in Paris, London, or New York or willing to relocate there.
- The candidate has 15+ years of work experience.The candidate has had a lot of exposure to managing and working with an international workforce.
- Diversity is an important factor at Dataiku. We want to consider as many candidates with diverse backgrounds as possible.
Candidate with experience as a CPO / CHRO / VP HR in a global company with 200+ employees in the tech industry, with strong international exposure.
Candidate with no formal background in an HR position, but strong people management background and willing to grow a culture that makes people successful.
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.