Customer Success Lead
Customer Success – Customer Success Management
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Drive Dataiku' growth as a Leader of our Customer Success team
The Customer Success Team Lead is responsible for serving as a "player-coach" for Customer Success Managers serving a portfolio of enterprise accounts. This position proactively works with a broad set of customer and internal stakeholders to illustrate the value delivered through Dataiku’s software & services. In addition to Leadership responsibilities, this individual manages a small number of Enterprise accounts. This individual's performance is based on specific metrics associated with customer product adoption, expansion & retention.
- Gain detailed understanding of client’s use cases and desired business outcomes.
- Lead Customer Success Managers to implement customer engagement strategies including product workshops, value scorecards, Executive Business Reviews & joint success plans.
- Leverage customer usage data & other predictive analytics to proactively manage customer health.
- Consistently enhance “success playbooks” for CSMs in order to drive adoption, expansion & retention.
- Develop relationships with key customer contacts.
- Partner with Dataiku’s Professional Services & Customer Support teams to ensure successful deployment and engagement with Dataiku Data Science Studio (DSS).
- Coordinate with Dataiku Sales Leaders & Account Executives to increase revenue from existing customers.
- Proactively assign CSMs to pending new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with Marketing to grow library of customer testimonials.
- Maintain continuous feedback loop with Product team to drive innovation and increased value for customers.
- Serve as escalation point for customer concerns as needed.
- Consistently report on results.
- Stay current on Dataiku’s products, competitive landscape & trends in Enterprise AI.
- Embrace & innovate on Customer Success team methodologies.
Core Skills & Talents:
- Unending drive to develop high performing teams.
- Ability to gain achievement across diverse set of team members.
- Passion for serving large organizations, data science and enterprise AI.
- Strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; extraordinary listening skills.
- Comfort establishing credibility with key customer decision makers & influencers.
- Ease in speaking to stakeholders at all levels and various departments: from business executives to data scientists, analysts and IT.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; formulate solutions that deliver real business value and drive team performance.
- Ability to recognize & maximize new business opportunities.
- Well organized; handle multiple accounts & assignments simultaneously.
- A commitment to exceed goals that is internal, constant & self-imposed.
- At least 5-7 years of prior account management, customer success, consulting experience, preferably within enterprise software or data science.
- At least 1-3 years leading teams.
- Project or program experience.
- Track record of increasing software adoption and/or customer satisfaction.
- Validated results in prior roles.
- Working knowledge of databases and big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark preferred. B.S. or B.A. in business management, finance, economics, data science or similar study. MBA, Masters in Computer Science or similar degree preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- High net retention and low customer churn
- High employee engagement scores for team of Customer Success Managers
- Increased team efficiency measured by ARR under management per CSM
- High product adoption levels across customer portfolio
- Verifiable customer proof points, references and case studies across customer portfolio
- High NPS & Customer Satisfaction scores
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.