GSA Partner Solutions Architect Americas: Microsoft
New York, United States
Strategic – Cloud Partnerships
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
This position can be a remote role:
Provide Dataiku Enterprise AI Architecture enablement, vision and strategy services with Microsoft to enable real-world value through our jointly developed and delivered Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning & Advanced Analytics solutions.
Act as a trusted adviser at all levels between Dataiku and Microsoft bridging the gap between leadership, field sales, product management, engineering and technical delivery in order to define business-focused consulting, technology-integration and OEM solutions to drive revenue and market share scale in the Americas region.
- Provide technical leadership in a pre-sales and post-sales capacity for customers to support successful understanding, evaluation and adoption of Dataiku on AZURE in the Americas.
- Work with Dataiku and Microsoft partner enterprise architects, solution architects, alliance, product management and global field sales teams to plan, design and develop joint AI-focused solutions across verticals and industries.
- Consult on architecture and design, bootstrap, and/or implement strategic customer projects to ensure success at an account level.
- Deliver strategy & roadmap support for joint sales activities at the account level to ensure adoption and integration into partners selling motion to drive “land and expand.
- Shorten joint sales cycles by supporting key sales activities at the opportunity level.
- Act as a bridge between partner teams and Dataiku-internal Product Management and R&D for planning, support and escalation management.
- Develop and deliver enablement on the joint value proposition and joint solutions to Dataiku-internal field sales teams.
- Build references architectures, how-to’s, and demo applications for customers
- Provide escalated level of support for critical customer operational issues
- Architect, implement, and/or validate integrations with 3rd party applications
- Evangelize Dataiku + Microsoft across developer community through meetups and conferences
- Become a Microsoft AZURE and platform expert
- million dollar Enterprise AI sales cycles.
- Ability to think strategically, go deep technologically and work flexibly to achieve results.
- Experience developing product integrations and managing the end-to-end integration process from ideation to development, marketing, field roll-out, and sales support globally.
- Strong ability to network, align and work with key players at all levels to drive results
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and whiteboarding skills
- Ability to synthesize guidance via technical content- blogs, whitepapers, patterns etc
- Experience working with open source and/or AWS/Azure/cloud
- Experience with Microsoft Analytics and Big Data stack: Power BI, SQL Server, HDI, Azure Databricks, cognitive services
- Optional: broader experience / exposure to Microsoft enterprise products’ portfolio (Teams, Office365)
- Opportunity to have significant responsibility at Dataiku early on and help scale the company in a meaningful and measurable way.
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.