Talent Strategy Manager
People Operations – Training
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Growing from 200 to 450 people in 2019, Dataiku is seeking a senior leader to develop and execute our global talent management strategy. A member of our global People Leadership Team, you are responsible for our global talent management strategy, our global mobility programs, establishing career pathing programs across departments, annual engagement survey and action plans, and more. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading and ideally building global talent teams, with a preference for those experienced in technology and sales organisations.
What you'll do:
- Create and deploy surveys to employees in order to monitor their engagement and coordinate actions plan related to their feedback
- Create and operate an internal mobility process to foster long term engagement
- Pilot the performance management process and complete it with additional processes to build a sustainable talent pipeline (Talent review, succession planning...)
- Work closely with People and Business leaders, analysing trends, managing our ongoing talent portfolio and supporting the progression of high potential talent through development plans and programmes, assessment processes, career pathing, and succession planning
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- You have experience (4-6 years) of successfully defining and implementing new talent projects and initiatives, measuring success and continuously improving yourself, your team and your organisation
- You possess a demonstrable track record of operating in multi-cultural environments, understanding nuances in EMEA, Americas and APAC
- You have worked in a fast paced environment and ideally have prior experience in technology, advertising or e-commerce organisationsYou have strong organisational skills and demonstrated an ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities
- You are able to work with multiple stakeholders and leverage resources across different teams to achieve objectives.
- Previous management experience as you will ultimately be assembling and managing an international team.
- You have the ability to lead virtual teams, as well as direct management of your own team
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- A strong passion for mentoring, coaching, and developing people
- Fluency in English and French Based in Paris/France and eligible to work in the EU
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.