People Operations – People Operations
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Reporting to the Director of finance and administration based in Paris, you will work closely with another HR administration in Europe (France, the UK, Netherlands and Germany) in a growing and fast paced organisation. This opportunity would be great for someone looking to learn more about international HR and develop their HR career in the future.
As an HR Administrator, a typical day might include:
- Being an initial point of contact to answer employee and manager questions on HR matters
- Onboarding new hires - raise contracts, process new hire paperwork and HR induction
- Providing International HR Administration and continual monitoring of employee files & HR Database including processing change forms, employee letters, monitoring probation periods, record keeping and electronic file maintenance
- Managing monthly administration for International payroll changes in partnership with Finance
- Managing employee benefits administration including pension enrollment, health insurance,...
- General administration tasks as required
This job might be for you if:
- You have a first experience in HR administration
- You are highly organised and have ability to work independently
- You have strong attention to detail particularly with payroll information
- You have strong communication skills in both French and English; German is a strong plus
- You have good time management skills with the ability to prioritise
You might be a fit for Dataiku if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You love working in an agile environment and can roll with the punches
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
- High-growth startup, backed by a NYC-based VC
- Amazing product (Yes, we love our product, No, we are not biased ;-))
- Brillant, passionate, hard-working & humble colleagues (despite the above comment)
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- Cool office
- You will be part of a great adventure, joining a young company with great momentum and a promising future
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.