SDR Team Lead
New York, United States
Sales – Sales Management
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Going into the second half the year, we continue to forge ahead on our Inside Sales team with the hiring of a brand new role for a team lead and people manager in New York City. The Team Lead will oversee a team of 3-5 Sales Development Reps and Business Development Specialists, supporting the East Coast territory. Reporting directly into the Director of Inside Sales, this person will collaborate with their counterparts in New York and Denver, as well as closely with Sales and Marketing, helping to inspire, grow, and better their team.
- Manage a team ranging in size from 4 to 7 of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) & Business Development Representatives (BDR)
- Coach through Sales Development process: review lead qualification, manage lead nurturing
- Drive one-on-one’s with reporting and tooling; manage with metrics
- Join discovery calls to offer real time feedback
- Optimize a scalable on-boarding and development infrastructure for Sales Development Representatives in order to minimize their ramp time
- Drive coaching/one-on-one’s with reporting and tooling; manage with metrics
- Report monthly / quarterly / yearly on sales metrics and achievements
- Refine the lead gen pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Partner with Account Executives and marketing to generate new business pipeline
- Oversee usage of team systems including SalesForce, Outreach, Sales Navigator and additional tools.
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- 2+ years managing a Lead Generation team
- Previous Inbound and Outbound Lead Generation experience
- Proven track record of Lead Gen goal attainment
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to thrive in fast-pace environment
- Interest in Data Science a plus!
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.