Federal Account Executive
Washington D.C., United States
Sales – Sales Account Executive
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our sales team in the DC territory and focus on Federal accounts.
Since the launch of our company in the US, we have experienced healthy growth and steady market demand. This individual contributor position is a new position due to business expansion, with responsibility for an extensive southern territory.
We’re looking for someone who can express passion about the new technologies and possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics.
The role consists of engaging prospects and customers on the topics of their Big Data and Advanced Analytics initiatives and to help them develop a more efficient approach, leveraging our platform. The Sales Executive is responsible for the entire sales cycle, while being able to leverage various company resources, to reach a successful collaboration with the prospect.
Dataiku is a young company with great momentum and at this early stage, the Account Executive is likely to work cross functionally with Marketing, Product Management and Engineering.
- 5+ years experience in software field sales
- Strong belief in a customer centric selling philosophy and applying a consultative approach in customer interactions
- Background in selling innovation and new concepts to large Enterprises
- Strong ability to develop a vision match with prospects and customers, to develop alignment across different groups and cultivate champions.
- Good articulation of competitive positioning
- Travel 30 to 50%
- Experience in ‘data’ – big data, analytics, data science, BI/DW, data integration
- Early start-up experience
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.