Account Executive - France: Financial Services
Sales – Sales Account Executive
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for an Account Executive to join our France sales team.
The role consists of engaging prospects and customers from the financial services sector (banks, insurance companies) on the topic of their Big Data and Advanced Analytics initiatives and to help them develop a more efficient approach, leveraging Dataiku DSS. The Account Executive is responsible for the entire sales cycle, leveraging various company resources, to reach a successful collaboration with the prospect.
Dataiku is a company with great momentum and at this early stage, the Account Executive is likely to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product Management and Engineering, and will be a key player in defining Dataiku's French strategy. We’re looking for someone who can express passion about the new technologies and possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics.
- Former experience within the Sales department of a software editor
- Knowledge about dealing with clients from the Financial Services sector
- Excellent written and oral communication skillsDemonstrable experience in technical field sales
- Strong belief in a customer-centric selling philosophy and applying a consultative approach in customer interactions
- Background in selling innovation and new concepts to large Enterprises
- Strong ability to develop a vision match with prospects and customers, to develop alignment across different groups and cultivate champions
- Good articulation of competitive positioning
- Travel 10 to 40%
- (Optional) "Data" experience – big data, analytics, data science, machine learning, BI/DW, data integration
- (Optional) Early-stage start-up experience
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.