Data Analyst - Paris (Internship)
Business Operations – Analytics
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for a Data Analyst Intern to join our analytics and growth team in Paris. As a member of the internal analytics team, you will play a central role to deliver data driven insights and data products to various teams at the company. You will also support the full organization to self leverage data and capitalize on it. The ideal candidate is naturally curious, has good verbal and written communication skills, a strong interest in data and related technologies, a sharp analytical mind and a positive attitude towards work.
What you'll do
- Work closely with all Dataiku teams to help them identify business problems and solve them thanks to ad-hoc data analysis or long-term data-driven solutions you’ll create and implement.
- Work on defining and implementing a long-term analytics strategy for the company with the objective of improving autonomy and overall efficiency of the teams.
- Support the organization in the development, deployment and maintenance strategy of rolled-out internal data projects.
The scope of the job represents a unique opportunity to understand the company as a whole, develop your technical skills (Python, SQL) and discover or deepen knowledge on a wide range of software (Dataiku DSS, Salesforce, Tableau, Gainsight…).
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate and present complex situations and concepts
- Resourceful mindset towards technologies, willingness to explore and proactivity
- Curiosity and ability to quickly learn and understand the vocabulary, concepts and key stakes of various fields of activity
- Track record of successful project management, execution, multi-tasking and collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Basic understanding of data analysis and related tools and techniques such as SQL, Python, Dataiku DSS, Tableau…
- Enjoy our brand-new office in Paris and the startup life (Breakfast, Snacks, Game Room, Yoga, Football and more…)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and fun team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.