Implementation Manager - San Francisco
San Francisco, United States
Data Science – Implementation
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for an Implementation Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate is an energetic individual who is passionate about deploying big data technologies and using data science to solve business problems, and who will efficiently help customers drive their projects to get the most out of Dataiku DSS.
As a part of the Data Science team, the Implementation Manager is responsible for driving smooth client implementations of our product.
- Effectively project-manage the delivery to our clients of Dataiku’s suite of professional services: such services include assisted software installation, customer training/coaching, and co-development of data science projects with our customers
- Maintain consistent and concise internal communication across multiple teams
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners, both within Dataiku and among our customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the implementation process
- Contribute to the standardization of our implementation processes while Dataiku continues our rapid growth
- Set up our customers for success using Dataiku DSS from day one
Your skilled coordination of their deployment, training, and adoption of best practices will position them to derive the maximum value from the software, contributing to their data-driven operational success
- 3 years + of experience in advanced analytics or data science projects
- Demonstrated implementation management skills including: leadership, communication, customer management
- Experience providing customer training is a plus
- An interest in staying up to date on the latest techniques (Python, R, Scala, Hadoop, Spark, H2O, SQL…)
- Experience in enterprise data projects and familiarity with advanced analytics technologies is a plus
- Ability to explain data science concepts
- You must be technically-minded, but you don’t have to be an engineer to do well here
- Organized, process-oriented, and resourceful
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PMP certification or similar training is a plus
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.