Sales Engineer Architect
Sales – Sales Engineering
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for a sales engineer Architect to support the deployment of its Data Science Platform for our prospects in EMEA. The position is based our Paris office. The role consists in supporting enterprise deployment of our Data Science product, by designing and supporting large scale architecture during the evaluation phasis. Dataiku is a young company with great momentum and at this early stage, the Hadoop Architect will work closely with the Data Science, R&D and customer teams, and will be a key player in supporting Dataiku growth.
We’re looking for someone who can express passion about new technologies and possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics.
As a Sales Engineer Architect at Dataiku, you will:
- Support the deployment of Dataiku DSS in a large variety of environments (scalability, availability and security)
- Provide architecture recommendation about DSS
- Lead technical workshops with prospect / customers
- Automate operation, installation, and monitoring of data science ecosystem components in our infrastructure stackTroubleshoot runtime issues
You are the ideal recruit if:
- You have 3+ years in a similar experience with the Hadoop ecosystem for setup, administration, troubleshooting and tuning
- You have Linux system administration experience
- You are familiar with configuration management system (Ansible...)you are used to collaborate with both technical and less technical people
Bonus points for any of these:
- Experience with cloud based services like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with authentication and authorization systems like LDAP and Kerberos
- Some knowledge in data science and/or machine learning
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.