Global Sales Planning Manager
New York, United States
Sales – Sales Misc.
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is growing and we’re in need of a motivated and adaptable individual to support the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) as Global Sales Planning Manager (GSPM) to be the “right-hand,” Demand Gen sales lead, project driver, overseer of sales cadence, as well as liaison to sales operations for reporting & analytics.
A successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the CRO. The ideal candidate will have a background in supporting sales broadly, sales executive support, understand the sales cadence, and be skilled in the sales operations type work, tools (SFDC), and understanding of sales-oriented metrics. The GSPM will handle day-to-day sales projects and cadence activities to allow the CRO to focus on growing our business.
This position could be remote, or ideally be based in Dataiku’s New York office. This position will report to the CRO of the company.
- Coordinate with Sales Operations to ensure the right reporting and analytics are being provided
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure their demand gen needs are being met, by synchronizing on metrics, campaigns and general sales alignment as directed by the CRO
- Manage the sales side of demand gen by being the custodian of the account mapping and systems alignment, as well as working with VPs to ensure account and campaign alignment
- Coordinate with the Inside Sales management team on demand gen metrics and needs
- Support and foster management best practices set by the CRO
- Participate in strategic projects sponsored by the CRO, and project-lead them as necessary
- Support continuous feedback and performance review efforts
- Project management experience a plus, since this role will be involved in many tier 1 projects for the field
- The candidate is ideally based in New York or remotely on the East coast of the US
- The candidate has 5-7+ years of work experience in sales/sales operations/sales support roles
- The candidate has had a lot of exposure in sales teams, and the pace at which they work, and is comfortable with the demanding pace
- Salesforce.com skills are a plus, while a detailed understanding of it is a must
- Strong background in reporting and analytics are a must, not necessarily to be a builder of them, but to contextually understand and direct as needed
- Exposure to and understanding of the Marketing demand gen function, as well as Marketing funnel activities a big plus.
- Organized and focus on perfection of data quality essential
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.