Partner Sales engineer
Sales – Sales Partnerships
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
We are looking for a Presales Partner Manager to join the Dataiku Partnerships Team. The ideal candidate has a passion for cutting-edge technologies, Big Data, and Advanced Analytics and can work collaboratively with our partners to drive value from both a product offering and go-to-market perspective. The position can be based in Germany (remote) or in our Paris office.
Dataiku is a young, vibrant, fast-growing company with great market momentum. As part of the Alliances team, you will work cross-functionally with all parts of the business - from Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to Product Management and Engineering - to build a world-class partner ecosystem.
Your role will be to help the Alliances team establish and grow a strong ecosystem of partners that will accelerate the growth of the company and deliver innovative analytic solutions to our joint clients.
- Helping identify and source high value partners (analytics and data science firms, system integrators, technology vendors, digital marketing agencies, incubators)
- Automating and streamlining the partner on-boarding process from a technical standpoint - DSS and data science training, data science enablement and support
- Leveraging our partner’s expertise to develop joint solutions and assets to accelerate go to market
- Facilitating continuous partner enablement through sales and product content creation and delivery
- Activating the Partner and Certified User community through events, workshops and webinars
- Acting as a Data Evangelist to carry the company’s philosophy around Data Analytics to the market and partner ecosystem
- Native level in German, Italian or Spanish with strong written, and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years previous experience in technical role in Analytics, Business Intelligence, consulting or technology startups
- Strong interest in innovative technologies like Big Data and Predictive Analytics.
- Coding experience (Ex. R, Python, SQL or other structured programming language).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-directed\motivated, and strong ability to work with various profiles (engineers, sales managers, marketers, etc.)
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.