Implementation Manager - France
Data Science – Implementation
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for an Implementation Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate is an energetic individual who is passionate about using data science to solve business problems and deploying big data technologies, and who will efficiently help customers drive their projects to get the most out of Dataiku DSS.
As a part of the Customer team, the Implementation Manager is responsible for driving smooth client roll out of our product.
- Effectively project-manage the delivery to our clients of Dataiku’s suite of professional services: such services include assisted software installation, customer training/coaching, and co-development of data science projects with our customers
- Maintain consistent and concise internal communication across multiple teams
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners, both within Dataiku and among our customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the implementation process
- Contribute to the standardization of our implementation processes while Dataiku continues our rapid growth
- Set up our customers for success using Dataiku from day one
Your skilled coordination of their deployment, training, and adoption of best practices will position them to derive the maximum value from the software, contributing to their data-driven operational success.
- Demonstrated project management skills in a complex context including: leadership, communication, customer management;
- An interest in staying up to date on the latest techniques surrounding data, big data and data science (Python, R, Scala, Hadoop, Spark, H2O, SQL…)
- You must have a general knowledge and understanding of IT, with a will to learn more
- Experience in enterprise data projects and familiarity with advanced analytics technologies is a plus
- Organized, process-oriented, able to work in autonomy, and resourceful
- Motivation to learn data science and AI concepts and applications. Knowledge of data science is a plus
- Experience providing customer training is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years + of experience in customer facing and/or project management in a technical context
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
Dataiku processes your data for recruitment purposes only. We store these data in our Applicant Tracking System, Lever, which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws, and we will not share it with anyone else. You will find information about our compliance with GDPR on our website.
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. We now serve our global customer base from our headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Amsterdam, Denver, Los Angeles, Singapore, Sydney and Dubaï. Each of them has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes!