Competitive intelligence Analyst - Remote
Paris, France /
Market Strategy – Market Strategy /
Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Dataiku, is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. With Dataiku, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
Dataiku is looking for a Competitive Intelligence Analyst to join our competitive intelligence team.
Working out of one of Dataiku’s major offices in Europe, we are looking for a team player, with integrity, energy, a thirst for knowledge, an analytical mindset, and a demonstrated ability to convince a diverse audience, including potential customers.
As we quickly scale, you’ll help us develop a deep understanding of the competition and deliver actionable insights, analysis and enablement to ensure all Dataiku Teams compete effectively in a dynamic market.
This role offers a motivated and hardworking individual the opportunity to make an impact while learning about many aspects of our business. You’ll be a key member of our Competitive intelligence Team and report directly to our Competitive Intelligence Manager.
In this role, you'll help the team...
- Perform research and analysis on competition and build areas of expertise.
- Gain a deep understanding of Dataiku’s main competitors.
- Produce and maintain high-quality and actionable competitive content including battlecards and competitive briefs.
- Support customer facing teams in competitive situations.
- Advise on deal-specific competitive strategies.
- Participate in sales calls if needed.
- Create and deliver - live or virtual - interactive training materials and presentations with appropriate level of details for different audiences.
- Work with Sales, Pre-Sales, SDR/BDR, Customer Success Teams, Data Scientists, Product and Marketing to gather information and share actionable competition intelligence with each team.
This role might be a good fit if you have...
- 3+ years of related work experience in product marketing, product management, sales, sales engineering or competitive intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-facing experience in the software industry
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to present ideas, conclusions, and recommendations with clarity and to diverse audiences.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to efficiently multi-task Team player with proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Competitive analysis experience
- Experience with data, data science or analytical software
- Proven capabilities of working remotely with international teams
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, doubled in size and opened new offices across the globe. 2020 looked no different as we announced a $100 million Series D in August! We are now more than 600 Dataikers globally. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography (and remote work) doesn’t stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding. Fly over to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to read stories about our culture, people, and success.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.