Senior Account Executive - UK
London, United Kingdom
Sales – Sales Account Executive
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to join our sales team in the UK and Ireland. Since the launch, we have experienced a strong product market fit and steady market demand. Thanks to our expanding business, we have created a new position for an individual to have responsibility for an extensive territory.
We’re looking for someone who can express passion about the new technologies and possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics.
The role consists of engaging prospects and customers on the topic of their Big Data and Advanced Analytics initiatives and to help them develop a more efficient approach, leveraging our platform. The Account Executive is responsible for the entire sales cycle, with the goal of delivering a successful partnership with the prospect, by leveraging various company resources, to reach a successful collaboration with the prospect.
Dataiku is a young company with great momentum and at this early stage, the Account Executive is likely to work cross functionally with Marketing, Product Management and Engineering.
- 5+ years experience in software field sales
- Strong belief in a customer centric selling philosophy and applying a consultative approach in customer interactions
- Background in selling innovation and new concepts to large Enterprises
- Strong ability to develop a vision match with prospects and customers, to develop alignment across different groups and cultivate champions.
- Good articulation of competitive positioning
- Travel 10 to 20%
- Experience in ‘data’ – big data, analytics, data science, BI/DW, data integration
- Early-stage start-up experience
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. We now serve our global customer base from our headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Amsterdam, Denver, Los Angeles, Singapore, Sydney and Dubaï. Each of them has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes!