Sales Development Representative
New York, United States
Sales – Sales Development
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
We are looking for a results-driven and hands-on Sales Development Representative to manage Dataiku's inbound business development activities. Located in New York City, your role will be to identify and qualify new sales opportunities to grow Dataiku sales for the U.S. market. You must have the ability to understand the sales development process and technology stack and ensure its adoption. We need a self-starter motivated to constantly improve and optimize the process to drive performance.
- Manage a large volume of daily inbound leads - connecting via phone, email and Linkedin and qualifying them
- Engage with our Sales and Marketing executives to design, research and execute outbound vertical and/or geographical markets campaigns to grow sales pipeline in a dedicated territory
- Work with our Sales Executives to prospect large enterprise deals
- Educate and nurture early-phase prospects for potential future opportunities
- Demonstrate knowledge of Dataiku DSS and its value proposition and an understanding of the Big Data ecosystem
- Converse with data and business leaders from SMB to high-growth companies to large Fortune 1000 enterprises in industries such as e-commerce, retail, bank, insurance, utilities, and transport
- Analyze and report on your weekly activities to identify potential optimizations
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and project management skills with the ability to handle pressure and a high volume of tasks in a result-oriented environment
- Analytical skill and ability to understand the need to track everything you do
- Relevant experience and proven success in sales or business development in the software / tech industry or in a startup would be great, but it's not necessary
- Interest in innovative technologies like Big Data and Predictive Analysis
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.