Engineering – Engineering
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
We are looking for an experienced frontend developer to join Dataiku’s R&D team. You will work on building DSS, a cutting-edge product that has a real impact on our customers. We help thousands of data analysts and scientists work faster and better, enable them to cooperate and solve the hassles of data engineering.
As a front-end engineer, you will have a strong focus on the usability and performance of our web interface. You will work both on the numerous new features we add at each release and improving existing parts of DSS based on the feedbacks from our users. You will also work in ensuring that all of our frontend can be automatically tested for best reliability.
This is a full-time position, based in Paris, France.
You are the ideal recruit if
- You are a front-end engineer
- Know the ins and outs of Web applications, yet are not afraid to dig into the backend code if need be (for better efficiency, front-end developers often modify or extend CRUD APIs to get the data exactly as they need it)
- You know a bit more to debugging than console.log
- You browse the Web with your developer console open
- A first experience (either professional or personal) building a real product is required.
- Some experience with visualization libraries (D3, Sigma or similar), and modern front-end frameworks (AngularJS) is also desirable.
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.