Learning Experience Manager
People Operations – Training
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Since its inception in 2013, Dataiku has placed learning as one of the most important elements of its culture. Growing from 200 to 450 in 2019, Dataiku is seeking a manager to lead our global learning experience. The Learning Experience Manager will be responsible for the creation, on-going enhancement, and delivery of our enablement curricula and training programs, and collaborating on the long-term learning and development strategy of the company.
What you will be doing?
- Create and operate the process to identify individual training needs
- Partner with the executive team and managers to develop the right learning and development strategy and adapt our L&D programs to address local training needs
- Manage the global training programs such as the first week onboarding program
- Support global leadership training programs and initiatives rolling out in our various offices (Paris, London, New York, Sydney, Singapore, and more)
- Deploy and use various internal training and learning development tools, and implement potential external training tools
- Create, develop and implement various training curricula across multiple sales, engineering and operational functions
- Improve our internal systems in order to scale knowledge transfer and skills development
- Monitor and evaluate the training program’s effectiveness, success, and ROI periodically
What do we require from you?
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Experience developing various training curriculums and programs for with and without pre-existing contact
- Project management and leadership competencies such as self-motivation, time management and organizational skills, attention to detail, adaptability, flexibility, and drive
- Fluency in English and French
- You're willing to learn yourself!
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.